Monday, April 03, 2006

Lagos, Portugal

I am absolutely in love with Lagos, Portugal!!! It was the most beautiful beach I have ever been to. In Lagos there are about 5 different beaches. This one was surrounded by cliffs and had these huge rocks close by. The big rock had ropes attached and you can jump. I would LOVE to go back here one day!

One day we went out on a sailboat along the coast of Portugal. Each of the different caves have a different name to it. I think this one was called Cathedral. We then went on speed boats and they took us right along the caves. It was so much fun!

We got to watch the sun-set one night. I absolutely LOVE sun-sets!! This was at the very west part of Portugal which had huge cliffs. This use to be known as the "end of the world" before Columbus discovered America. It was amazing watching the beautiful sun set below the ocean. I think this would be the most romantic spot watching the sun-set! :-)

This is definitely the most gorgeous beach I have ever been to. I was offered a job to work in a cute little restaurant this summer ;o) I was actually thinking about it! haha It is only about 3-4 hours away from Sevilla. If i had more time I would def go back!! My family comes in 4 days!!! (mom and sisters) I am gonna miss my Dad but it will be a fun girls time!!! Write more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home